Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Melanie Adams



I had a nome built in Spanish Fork last fall, where I live with my black lab, Coda. I keep busy with making it home and landscaping the gardens outside. I am on Spanish Fork's Theater in the Park board working to bring more of the Shakespeare genre shows to Utah County in outdoor settings; our first show will probably be next spring. I'm periodically involved in acting in theater as well. I graduated with a degree in Paralegal Studies from UVU and currently work at an international library software company as a corporate paralegal in their legal department. I've traveled to various places over the last several years, from Alaska to Montreal and even over the pond to Scotland - to name the most recent highlights (mostly for fun, but some for business).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dog looks like he's so cute! Does he ruin your landscaping at all?

Brett Rodgers said...

Hahaha I dont think you would have to worry about a dog ruining your landscaping thats funny!

addypotter said...

Your dog is adorable. I am adopting one who looks just like him. I am updating our landscaping so that we can have a place for him to play.