Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kohleen Reeder

The last 10 years have been great and have gone by so fast! I graduated from BYU in 2004 with a BA in Visual Arts. I then went off to graduate school in England and completed an MA in Book Conservation in 2006. From there I moved to New Haven, CT where I completed a 2-year fellowship in paper conservation at the Yale Center for British Art. In 2008 I moved back to Utah and I now live in Salt Lake City where I work as a book and paper conservator at the University of Utah Marriott Library. I’ve had amazing experiences and met a lot of wonderful people through my studies, travels, church, and work over the past 10 years. It’s wonderful to be back in Utah and near old friends and family again; I’m looking forward to seeing people at the reunion!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Kohleen! You have done some awesome things in the last 10 years. Book and paper conservation? How cool is that?!