Friday, June 11, 2010

Lisa (Stevens) Stubbs & Jarom Stubbs

After graduation, I went to Dixie State to play soccer. After getting my AS, I transferred to BYU for my BS. In 2002, I went to Europe. In 2004, Jarom (my high school sweetheart) and I were married, and we moved to the U of U for graduate school where I completed PA school. I have been working as a family practice PA here in Provo for nearly 4 years and I love it. We have two beautiful children: 3 year old Lia, and 10 month old Jonah.

4 comments:

Megan said...

My sister, Mallory, loves having you as her PA. She loves having someone who tells it like it is and is trustworthy.

Lisa said...

Thanks, Megan.

TerriLyn said...

Very cool to see you both again! So cute. I'd love to leave a post about our little family but I am unable to. Who ever is in charge could I be a contributer?

TerriLyn said...

Just kidding. I think I just realized that I need to email it first then it will be posted. :-)