Thursday, July 1, 2010

Jesse Reeder











I just got back from my second tour in Afghanistan and at present I am a House Wife. I suck at it too! My wife get's mad when dinner isn't ready, lol; and I ended up tearing the oven apart because I thought the self cleaning mode switch thing was a child safe lock. My three cheese Texas Toast looked like a glistening scorched asteroid on the pan when it was all over. I think I'm going to go back to school and get a degree in something. Probably Aviation...
If you ask my wife Amber, she wold say that my private life is driven by seeking out new and more interesting ways of almost killing myself. However, professionally... After high school I went on a mission to Peru. After that, a career in graphic design that developed into a client management position at a design/advertising group in Provo for about 11 years. I also joined the Army reserve and completed two tours in Afghanistan developing governance, infrastructure, economy, and legislature in different provinces districts and villages along the Pakistani border. As a hobby, I try to secure investment for projects in Afghanistan that will ignite industry and provide alternative livelihoods for young men and women with no other means.
...And I play allot of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2/Nazi Zombies. My wife is a strong WAVGA (Women Against Video-games Association) supporter. HE HE HE!

1 comment:

Justin and Heather Phillips said...

Haha Gotta love the WAVGA campain!!