Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TerriLyn (Herrin) Hill


So, after graduating high school I attended Ricks College/BYU-Idaho up in Rexburg. My college years were super fun and exciting. I danced on the ballroom dance tour team there for 4 years and met my amazing husband David on the team our freshman year. He and I were friends for a few years until he returned from his mission where our relationship grew into something more. He proposed to me on Christmas day 2003 and we were married March 2004. That following December I graduated from BYU-I in Health Education and P.E. I taught ballroom dance for a year and a half while David finished up his degree in biology there in Rexburg. We then took off to Kirksville, Missouri for David to attend medical school. We lived there for the first 2 years of med school and then were lucky enough to move back to Provo for the second 2 years. David just graduated in May (we are so proud of him!) and now we're about to embark on another adventure! We'll take off for Des Moines, Iowa next week (June 19th) for three years of Family Medicine residency. It's a fantastic program and we're excited to go, yet sad to leave family and friends and also miss the reunion in July! We have two baby girls (I still call them my babies even though they're getting to be big girls now!) Tabitha (We call her Tabi) is 3 1/2 years old and Savannah is 1 1/2 years old. (These pictures were taken last October.) These girls are gems! I love to be able to stay at home with them! I will really miss celebrating with you all at the reunion! It has been fun to get updates from so many of you though. Keep them coming!

No comments: