Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lyndsie (Woodbury) Miles




Hi Everybody! Ten years have flown by, but I have to say that I love my life!



After high school I went to school at UVSC in Behavioral Science and worked at Novell as a Project/Event Coordinator for 4 years. While at school I met my wonderful husband, Chris in a Latin ballroom dance class, we became dance partners for a year and started dating in August 2001. We were married June 2002, in the Manti temple and have four beautiful and fun children, Josh (6), McKenna (4), Andrew (3), and Jonathan (1). We've moved a few times, but we've always been in Utah Valley. We're now in Lehi and loving it! (I sure never thought I would say that when we graduated). I get to stay extremely busy at home with our little ones while my handsome, entrepreneurial husband works in Sandy with a company called Freedom Fast Track as a VP of coaching.


We enjoy having picnics, visiting family and watching movies... but mainly we are super busy raising our busy little herd.

No comments: