Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Steve Ord







It’s been an amazing 10 years. After graduating High School I served my mission in Southern Chile, Osorno mission. I am now graduated from BYU as a History Teacher and am currently looking for a job in secondary education. I plan to teach a while and eventually become a principal. While at BYU I had a great time dancing with the BYU folkdance Ensemble for 5 years and we traveled all over the world including Italy, France, Hungary and Eastern Europe, and last year we traveled to China for a month. I loved every minute of it. Other than dance and school I’ve tried out the summer sales once in San Antonio, and I went on a cruise this past May to Jamaica. I am currently pursuing a job in Denver so I can be closer to my sweetheart, who was incidentally my crush in elementary school and now after 20 years we have reunited on facebook and have been dating for the past 5 months traveling back and forth. She’s pretty much amazing. Her names Katy Taylor. She works for Fox news out there and is a talented singer. Other interesting facts- I was in a community play a couple years ago about the Book of Mormon. It was like a PHS reunion. Sarah Lundquist was directing and Geoff Reynolds choreographing plus a lot of other friends like John Graham, Marco Lopez and Melanie Adams. Speaking of reunions, I’m so excited for this ten year reunion. It will be fun to see everyone again. We had a great graduating class full of quality people.

No comments: