Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lyra (Smith)







After graduating High School I lived in Orem for about 2 years. In that time, I learned some really great life lessons, took some art classes at UVU and then moved to Fresno, California. While in Fresno I went to Nursing school, enjoyed the single life, and did a little traveling. After working in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for 2 years, I met my young, dorky, sweet, innocent love and was married Aug of 2007. I convinced my hubby to move closer to my family and in July 2008, with a brand new baby, we made the trip back to good ol Utar. Our adventure here has been interesting to say the least! We currently live in Eagle Mountain with our daughter Reagan, who will be 2 this month. I make the commute to the U of U where I work in their NBICU and Justin makes the commute to Orem. He is attending UVU and majoring in Computer Science. Next April he will be active duty in the Air Force. I can't wait for that adventure! I miss school and am planning on going back when Justin is done. Not sure exactly where that will take me but my love lies in advocating for women in all situations.



No comments: